Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I went to the mall with Kyle yesterday.
It was fun. I got Jacqui's Christmas present and my sister-in-laws Christmas present.
I got Eileen a cafe au lait candle, it smells soooo good and makes me want coffee so badly.
And then I got Jacqui some little stuff :)
But I still want to get a couple more things for her Christmas present which is going to be a bag of awesome.

My aunt gave me money today.
I'm so thankful, I really needed it. I'm going to put some into my savings account.
At the rate I'm going, I'll have a car sometime arouuuund....2012. I just cannot save money :(
So what's probably going to happen is I'll get a car and then the world will end.

Yeah. That's what I'm expecting.

I don't think even anyone reads these because I'm so boring.
My room is so messy. I hate it. I have too much stuff. I just hate to get rid of stuff because I feel like I'm close to everything. Or that it'd be a waste to get rid of it.
I can't wait to get an apartment so that it will be nice and clean and organized.
But I don't know if I could survive without my mom. Probably not.

Also, I'm damn tired of this stupid girl getting to watch the front lanes at work when she's only been there for about 7 months. And I've been there for over a YEAR and 7 months! Wtf?! I'm so much more capable, it's so unfair. I feel under appreciated. @#$%^7

No comments:

Post a Comment