Thursday, October 1, 2009

You know what I miss?

There was a time around the time Twilight came out..maybe almost 8 months or so ago.

And I would wear tights and boots, and it was cold out.

And I would put fake eyelashes on and drive by myself to Barnes and Noble, and sit by myself and read books, and drink water and be alone.

And I was really sad because I had no friends.

And no one would talk to me.

And I never hung out with anyone.

But it was happy.

I was okay.

And looking back, it was good memories.

Reading Foxtrot, and wearing leggings and tights and dresses and skirts and going to get my monroe done. I can't believe I was so okay with being alone, even though at the time, I didn't know I was okay.

Life changes alot.

I have Andrew now, even though we were friends before, we didn't have anything really.

I have Kyle now, and we're close, even though I'm afraid I might lose him to another girl who comes along.

Sandra's not around enough.

I never really was able to depend on her.

It hurts alot. I care so much about her and I feel like I get absolutely nothing in return.

Mehhh.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being alone all the time.

But mostly I think I miss the cold weather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment